Thursday 15 August 2013

ELF Blush


Hello Fellow Beauty Lovers,

Earlier this week I received my first ever haul from ELF. This brand was something of a mystery to me before I started blogging, but when I heard they were having a huge 50% off sale I couldn't resist picking up a few items. I will do another post showing you exactly what I got, but in the meantime I just wanted to introduce you to this gorgeous ELF mineral blusher that has fast become one of my favourites!


I picked up the colour 'Coral' for just £2.50- it is usually £5.00. I have been getting a bit bored of my regular blushers recently, and this blush is great as it gives me a real, healthy flush of colour without being over the top. This is the first time I've purchased a mineral blush, and I love how pigmented it is, although the packaging is a little awkward to use and I tend to just tip the powder into the cap - is that what you're meant to do?!


As you can see, the colour is actually very subtle on my hand (I had trouble even getting any out for my swatch!) but trust me it is really pretty on the face, and ELF have now extended their 50% off sale so I may go back and pick up a few more shades!
Have you tried any ELF products? What would you recommend?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a load of Revlon goodies here!

Rosie x


8 comments:

  1. Thats a really nice colour :)

    Lianne
    http://thebrunettesays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I got loads of stuff from there I can't wait to try it all!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. Hey Rosie,

    Nice Blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    For more information on how to receive the award, go to this link below.

    http://thetownblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/hi-readers-lovely-tanya-from.html

    Good Luck
    Natasha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for thinking of me!

      I'm afraid I've already done a Liebster tag in a previous post, but I really appreciate the nomination and will definitely check out your blog!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  3. I love ELF products! I use their Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain & I have their Blush in Fuchsia Fusion. I have a few lip glosses too! :)
    TJF x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh the blush sounds nice! I bought their mineral foundation and a few other bits and pieces, am definitely a convert!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  4. I never knew about e.l.f until I started blogging! It's such a fab brand - I actually did a review on one of their lip products today :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out! I know what you mean- ELF was such a well-kept secret!

      Rosie x

      Delete