Thursday 22 August 2013

Current Lust List!

Hello!

Today I am doing another Lust List post, as once again my eyes are bigger than my wallet and there seem to be a million things that I'm lusting after at the moment!

The first thing on my list are these amazing studded boots from New Look. Like so many people, I'm a huge fan of New Look shoes as they're so reasonably priced and very on trend, even if the quality isn't built to last a lifetime. I would wear these either with tights and a floaty dress or punk it up a bit with skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a huge scarf (another one of my current obsessions!).


Black (Black) Black Drape Chain Stud Ankle Boots | 288014401 | New Look

I also currently have a big clothes-crush on this Topshop dress, £36. I am not particularly edgy in my style and often find Topshop clothes a bit too 'trendy' for me, if I can say that without sounding like my grandma! In fact, I usually spend hours browsing and coming out with 3 plain vest tops and a necklace or two- I prefer to keep things simple and accessorise to dress an outfit up. This dress though I really like- I love all things lime green at the moment, and I think the splash of colour really jazzes this dress up and makes it ideal for nights out or even for work.




I've had a full basket on Fragrance Direct and Feel Unique for ages now, just laying in wait for payday! On my current wishlist is the Bare Minerals matte foundation in Medium Beige, which I still haven't tried yet. Recently in this hot weather I have been favouring a lighter coverage during the day and I'm hoping this will be the perfect everyday foundation for me that will last out on my oily skin.





I'm also dying to get my hands on one of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, preferably this one in Nude Beige. These lipsticks seem to be absolutely everywhere at the moment and I've heard nothing but good things, although at £24 each this is definitely an end-of-the-month type purchase!





Finally, to wear for work I also have my eye on this skirt from ASOS. I love the detail on this, from the hi-lo hem to the orange, leather-look stripe along the side. I would like to wear this with a white boyfriend tee, heels and a statement necklace for during the day, and maybe a cami and blazer in the evening. I really struggle with dressing for work in the warm weather and pencil skirts have become something of a staple for me recently as they can be worn so many ways.



:

That's the end of my Lust List for now, but I could go on and on as there are so many products that I'd love to buy if only my purse would allow it! Let me know what you're lusting after though as I'd love to hear.


Rosie x


PS. Please note that the images here are NOT my own.


18 comments:

  1. I ♥♥♥ New Look shoes and these boots are no exception - perfect for the Summer/Autumn transition.
    Great post xx

    sjtx.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just can't help myself when I get into the New Look shoe section, I have no self control!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. so many lovely items! I have one of the YSL lipsticks on my wishlist as well! They seem amazing! I love the edgy boots as well! There are so many cute booties out this season!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The YSL lipsticks were in the Feel Unique sale, I was so tempted!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  3. Nice picks! Haha I always have a full basket left on fragrance direct too!! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's so easily done!! Thanks hun :)

      Rosie x

      Delete
  4. Nice pick! I like the color of the lipstick!


    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes sure, I will follow you now your blog is beautiful :)

      Rosie x

      Delete
  5. Love those boots! Great picks!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes from new look, I've been looking for something similar for a while!

    http://rubyemeliablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I can't wait to try and get them!!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love New Look shoes and now I really want those boots!
    That dress looks amazing too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have a great wishlist! I love the Topshop dress, the print is amazing! That skirt is also very fantastic with the high low hem!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choices, I need the YSL lipstick too!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the lipsticks are on sale at the moment on Feel Unique so I need to get involved with that!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  10. I like the shade of the lipstick and have wanted to find a boots like that!!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying for that skirt! Such a great pop of colour! And those YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks. Sigh, if only! :)

    Great post :)

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the boots !!!

    Love it if you checked out my blog
    http://mimithecloakroom.wordpress.com/

    Mimi x.

    ReplyDelete