Tuesday 4 November 2014

Product Review: Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil

Hi Everyone,

The Soap & Glory 'Archery' brow pencil came on to my radar a few weeks ago but I struggled to track it down in any of my local Boots stores. Eventually I had some luck and found my shade 'Hot Chocolate' in a large central London branch, but even then it was tucked away under a heap of other products, as though someone had expertly hidden it for safekeeping!

This brow pencil is slim and delicate, with a precise pencil at one end and a small brow brush on the other. I personally really like the slim pencil as it produces small, hair-like strokes and looks natural even on sparse brows like mine. The brush end does what it says on the tin and is precise enough to blur any obvious pencil strokes whilst still keeping the brow shape that you create.

I am usually a slave to my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, but since buying this pencil I have found that this is the one that I reach for instead. It is remarkably easy to use and I do think the overall effect is natural and long lasting. My only real criticism of this pencil would be its limited colour range; available in only blonde or brunette shades. Fortunately I find the brunette is a fairly good match for me without being orange-toned, although maybe not ideal for those with darker colouring,

Overall I'm happy with this purchase. At £8 it hardly breaks the bank, although I would love this product even more if there was a brow gel thrown in there as well.

Have you tried the Archery brow pencil? Let me know your thoughts!

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment