Monday 27 October 2014

Lifestyle Post: Richmond Park






Hi Everyone,

I had a rare treat this weekend as my boyfriend had his first Saturday off work in months, and so after the compulsory Friday night out, what better way to spend the weekend than in the beautifully Autumnal Richmond Park?!

For anyone that hasn't been to Richmond Park- it is ginormous. We walked for what felt like miles but barely made our way across even the tiniest section of the park. It is also absolutely beautiful, and full of wildlife (most notably deer, as you can see from my photos!). They are beautiful animals but not as placid as they seem, and we saw quite a few of the young males scuffling and clashing antlers.

Autumn seemed to be in full swing in Richmond Park and we crunched our way through the park admiring the lovely colours. I wore my favourite new coat from Next and my Topshop boots, teamed with jeans and a cosy knit, perfect to protect against the Autumn chill.


After the park we traipsed back to our car and heading into Ealing for dinner. It was a lovely end to a great day, and it really made me appreciate this wonderful Autumn sun we've been having!

What did you all get up to this weekend?

Rosie x



No comments:

Post a Comment