Monday 16 December 2013

I Am Alive!

Hi Everyone,
My BIGGEST apologies to you all for not having posted anything at all in over a month. If I'm perfectly honest, I was incredibly busy at work for the first few weeks (I got promoted, yay!) and also feeling a touch of the Winter Blues, and once I went a couple of weeks without posting anything I think I was mentally putting it off!
It took this weekend and the support of my lovely boyfriend to convince me to get back on the wagon, and I was so heartened to see that I have even more followers than before which gave me all the encouragement I needed to carry on blogging! I wonder if any of you ever feel a bit overwhelmed by it all and take a break from your blog? I'm hoping this will be just the boost I need to make my blog better and more regular as we go into the new year.
Another slight update on my life is that I am moving house, which has been beyond stressful and yet another reason why blogging has not been at the forefront of my mind. We are spending Christmas in our lovely flat, before moving in with my other half's mum for a few weeks until our new place is ready. All the moving is already proving to be a challenge and I am having to get used to the idea of living out of a suitcase for the foreseeable future!
Anyway, I don't want to ramble on too much but again my apologies for the radio silence, and hopefully this post will be the first of many in the coming weeks and months! Thanks to all of you for still following, you're the best.
Rosie x

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote an apology post for taking a break from my blog too so I totally understand.
    How exciting is it that you're moving?! Looking forward to reading your posts again!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete