Thursday 2 January 2014

Face Of The Day

Hello lovelies!

Today I am doing a quick Face of The Day post to showcase some of the fab new products that I have picked up recently. I have always been a fan of the full coverage foundation, but in this look I am trying something a bit different and using a BB cream instead. I did not expect to like this look as much as I do, but the BB cream I used gives a lovely illuminating glow and is perfect for everyday. I hope you enjoy!


Face:
Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light (under BB Cream)
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer in 001
Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector in 020 Light Medium (applied with fingers, not a brush)
Clinique Even Better Concealer in Chamois (used as highlighter on nose, cheekbones, chin and forehead)
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium

Brows:
MAC Eyeshadow in Brun, applied with Bare Minerals Brow Brush

Cheeks:
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer to contour
No.7 Instant Radiance Highlighter to accentuate the highlighted areas
MAC Blush in Melba

Eyes:
No.7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black (on upper and lower waterline and smudged slightly under eyes)
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Lips:
Natural Collection Lip Lines (this is an old one and I can't find the shade I'm afraid!)
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

Overall I love this dewy, fresh faced look and it was so easy to create that I will definitely be doing it again! The Photoready range from Revlon is a firm favourite of mine at the moment and looks so flawless in photographs- I am planning a post on my favourite products from the range which will hopefully be available soon.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone and of course feel free to leave me a comment!

Rosie x






10 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely fresh faced look, you look gorgeous :) haven't tried anything from the photo ready range yet, but ive been meaning to. Might give it a go now I've seen this. Lovely post hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would definitely recommend the primer and the bb cream, I have a few of the eyeliners as well which are pretty good too!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. Great look!!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think I have the No.7 highlighter to thank for that :)

      Rosie x

      Delete
  4. You have such a bronzed face, lovely! =]
    Ellie, xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, it's all down to fake tan though unfortunately!!

      Rosie x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I really like this look! :)

      Rosie x

      Delete